Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stupid like a fox

Have you ever thought you had something all worked out and then come to find your calculations were completely off? Have you ever been overly skeptical about something or worried to a frazzle and then learn how your concerns and fretting were completely unnecessary? Neither one of these scenarios is quite how I've been feeling about my documented argument. I've been thinking about it, working with it, collaborating, living, and in consideration of the project now--I have been nearer both of those scenarios than one would consider ideal. Seems to me that things are pretty under control now, the outline, the plan, they've been giving me a hard time but no more! Today I was provided with some needed direction and I do believe my argument is gonna come out looking a worthy bet. What I must now be certain of is that indeed it is! The rough draft composition gave me a good chance to see what kind of construction materials were really at hand. I've amassed a
great-deal of valuable scientific research, experimental data, news happenings, and some key policy information. This wealth of mine is what led me to believe everything was peachy keen early on. Well, it's all fine and well, but without a worthy plan of attack how might one avoid incapacitation? Tomorrow after work my sister and I are going on a little adventure, we are to spend some time in the vicinity of Nogal peak. (North and a tad west of Sierra Blanca/and or Ruidoso, similarly high peak but pointy, can't miss it if you head to Carrizozo or Lincoln county.) You see lately sister has been whining and whining about not having gone on an excursion this summer, why she doesn't be more proactive or just come along more often puzzles me, but anyway we're gonna get some outdoor time. Saturday evening when we return I'm gonna sleep and sleep. Then on Sunday, as if it were wintertime, it shall be game day. My plan is to get a complete-rough-draft, completed. All relevant information will be used and cited, all key topics and arguments will be addressed, once this is so I can rewrite and organize the whole dern' thing! A plan followed by action, stalked by intent, and carried out by a cool and collected writer. Creepy but effective_yeah

1 comment:

  1. "stalked by intent" I've got to use that some time. You're in really good shape, Tyler. Come chat with me to fine tune things before turn-in.
    Marc

    ReplyDelete